Thursday, June 14, 2012

Violas.

There's a Noon Time Challenge at Flourishes and this time we are asked to pop up a portion of our creation with dimensionals or foam tape. I chose the cute violas from the Botanical Bookplate vol. 1 of Flourishes. I cut the flowers and put them on foam tape to give them a 3D effect. I also put some dimensional pearlescent paint on the middle of the flowers. The white background is made with the Elegance embossing folder of Spellbinders. I just added a bow with a white pearl and here it is:

A close-up:


And the same card outside:


10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the dimensional fussy cut flowers with the little pearl centers and the embossed background. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Lots of cutting that looks fabulous by the way. Just gorgeous. Thanks for playing in Flourishes noon time challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy gorgeousness! This is just a stunning and soft creation! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Anne-Elise. I love what you did with your Flourishes stamp. I have that set, but haven't used that particular stamp, yet. Beautifully coloured and I love your layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous creation! So much time to pop up those little flowers, I'm sure. I love the embossed background and your ribbons with the pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cration! Pretty and well balanced. Great embossing with stunning flowers. I know how long it takes to cut those flowers! Well done Anne-Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Not much more to say and sorry its the same thing but , Wow! Love the popped up flowers and the half embossed card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!