Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For You.

It's Timeless Tuesday #177 at Flourishes today! It's Denise's turn to host the challenge. This challenge is all about getting "sentimental" and using a sentiment as the centerpiece of the card. I chose the sentiment from Hearts & Flowers stamp set of Flourishes. I used the Spellbinders Floral Ovals die to make the background of this sentiment. Then I stamped the lace stamp on vellum. This stamp (Lace Edges) is a retiring one, so be quick if you want it! The tag is from Tiny Flowers and Tags. I made two felt roses and a vellum one with the Sizzix Flowers, 3-D die. I stitched the edges, put a white velvet ribbon and jute twine with a button and some white pearls.




A close-up:



Another photo taken outside:


15 comments:

  1. WOW...you work fast girl! I love the feminine touch and beautiful sentiment. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Anne Elise I adore those flowers too , Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihana kortti ja ihana teksti! :-) L

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, the combination of the pink and the grey gives your card such a soft look. Stunning handmade flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning sentiment and love the colour combo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you ever get this card finished so quickly? What a gorgeous creation! Beautifully done, and your flowers are the perfect embellishment! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Timeless Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Patti! I'm not really quick when doing cards, but I saw the challenge here in the morning and I guess you were all sleeping there in the other side of the world when I was doing my card! :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card. I love the Floral Ovals and this is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of those "perfect" cards! Everything about it is beautiful and blends so well together! You should be very satisfied with this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stunning. I love the soft flowers and pink and grey are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That was fast! Love the sweet rolled flowers! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicate and beautiful! Your felt flowers are FABO!!!! Beautiful card girl! Keep knocking them out of the park! Love it! Did you apply for the BBB call that Flourishes has??? You should check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the die you used to frame the sentiment, and those flowers are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning card, Anne-Elise. You rocked the challenge, as always!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!