Thursday, August 23, 2012

Angel.

I know, it's a little bit early to make Christmas cards, but I wanted to make a card with this beautiful angel! It's from the Alleluia Angel stamp set of Flourishes. There's a challenge at Flourishes which is all about adding sprinkles onto our card! I made the wings of the angel on vellum and added some star dust sparkle on them and on the little stars. I also made a tag and the sentiment is from the same set. I like it because it's in french! I embossed the white background with the Sizzix Sheet Music embossing folder. Just added a ribbon and a brad to finish it off.



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Anne-Elise. I love your angels wings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Anne-Elise especially your angel's wings

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous....just love the vellum detail you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! As always. <3 L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful angel wings! Love the embossed music background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I totally love this card! Every detail is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the 3D wings! So creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card has such a fabulous design! So sweet and elegant! The angel is gorgeous, and the embossed background is so pretty. I love how you've arranged the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful and I love her wings, stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These wings are, well, heavenly for sure! I think it's so pretty. :)

    Thanks for visiting me yesterday...it was so nice to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous - what an amazing technique to create your wings!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this is gorgeous Anne-Elise. I love the curled angel wings. Beautiful music embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's not too early at all, I do them all year long. This is GORGEOUS!!!! Love the wings and your soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not too early to get a head start on the Christmas cards. This is a lovely one....very elegant. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card...the colours, blue and white are a favourite of mine! LOve the wings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!